The Sig Sauer KILO1000 is an advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder. It features an extremely fast digital signal processing engine coupled with a streamlined user interface that lets users start ranging as soon as it's out of the box. Perfect for hunting, long range shooting, and just checking off distances. The KILO1000 is light and can easily slip in your pocket or bag. Once you have one you'll wonder what you ever did before it. Carrying case, lanyard, and battery are included in the box.
- 5x20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary LightwaveTM DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets Features line of sight or angle modified range.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- High Transmittance LCD display for superior low-light performance
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.